Monday, January 12, 2009

Setting-Mood

The moods I will try to create are mainly suspense and excitment, because my character is going to attempt to escape slavery and try to make it all the way along the Underground Railroad to freedom. There they will face experiences like being caught by their slave owner, and crazy attempts to stay out of the owner's way and make it to freedom. I think that these are good moods to set the story as, because it will really hook the reader in. It will make them want to keep reading. If I were the reader, I would want to read a book that has a good plot. I think that the mood is very important, because without it, you really cannot make it a good story. The plot depends on the mood, and I think that suspence and excitment as the main moods will really hold up the whole story.

No comments:

Post a Comment